It seems that a number of our fluorescent bulbs went out all at once. In our house, this means 10 or more at once; four or five fixtures with two or four tubes. We had some left in the last bulk puirchase we made, but fell short of filling all of the fixtures with new bulbs.
The new OS version for the server came out, so after testing it a little bit I took the plunge and did the upgrade. Lots of things broke.
Five hours of overnight effort and a few more after a little nap, and it seems like the only thing not working is send-mail auth (no one can auth, so no one can send mail). Still working. More to come.
:: Next >>