Apologies to anyone who might end up here, or who finds this in feeds or search results.
Version 5 of the blog software was released and has now been installed here. So far, so good; still had to fix the xmrpc bit, though.
Mostly to see if I could cross the boundary between this blog software and Google+, I added a couple of tags to my blog software configuration.
Another update of the blog software has been released, and is now installed here.
I think I've got them all now. It seems my two-stepping test of earlier combined with some browser caching to give some failed successes.
In a little bit of a face-palm moment, I found and corrected the problem with my HTTPS redirection attempts.
In an effort to re-acquaint myself with the difficulties associated with running an SSL site, I've added HTTPS to this one.