Ubuntu OS 16.04, named Xenial Xerus, was released. Days later I've rebuilt my server to correct the fails of the upgrade.
The new OS version for the server was released. Problems followed.
The end of April snuck up on me this year, and I missed the launch count-down and everything. But on Sunday I was alerted that a new version of Ubuntu was available for installation.
Today I spent some time installing the Ubuntu 14.04 upgrade on my main web and mail server.
On 17 April Canonical released the latest version of Ubuntu, v14.04, or "Trusty Tahr" if you prefer names.
I've been poking with different ways to get the server to have multiple IPv6 addresses that work.
It's happened a few times that I've (dunderheadedly) reboot this server remotely and it fails to complete. I've figured out why, and created a workaround.