In 2008 I encountered and repaired a bug in Hibernate; it still isn't fixed.
The new Hibernate v3.5 has been released (on March 31). Among other things, integrated annotations, improved second-level caching, and better JDK6 support. I wonder if they finally got around to fixing the bug I found. I know what I'll be doing…
Running through a few updates yesterday, and I managed to knock this blog off the server and kill the SpamAssassin on the other one. As if that wasn't bad enough, the Internet router stopped working for a little bit, too.
I mentioned in a previous post that Hibernate confused me into posting a query for help on their forum. No one helped me, but, as mentioned in another post just a little earlier today, I'm awesome and fixed the problem.
Sometimes they're not so nice to people who ask for help, but I think I gave them everything they needed. The body of the post follows. Don't be dismayed at the formatting; some of the longer lines of code appear cut off in the browser (I guess the…
I've been banging on keys for two days to find a solution to a problem that probably shouldn't exist.